Sellers often try to get a idea of what their house will sell for by looking at the Zillow website but there are many factors that create an estimate that Zillow doesn’t know.
- Zillow has never been inside your home.
- Location of bedrooms, bathrooms not given
- Advice on which elementary school to choose.
- Will there by a closing credit given?
- Accuracy of square feet. Does it include garage space?
- Calculation of where house is
Spencer Rathscott’s, the founder of Zillow, own house sold for 40% less than the Zillow estimate.
Arlyn has 20 years experience doing market analysis at the seller’s property and presents it in a professional bound book.