Arlyn Tratt 10-24-18
Arlyn spoke of the top improvements home owners can do to get the best return on their investment when selling.
- Insulating Attic: energy efficiency savings. 105% return.
- Freshen up exterior: painting/siding 90% return.
- Kitchen renovation: smaller better such as painting cabinets instead of replacing, changing countertops.
- Garage door replacement: 76% return.
- Changing front door: 100% return.
These suggestions and stats are from a list compiled by Bob Vila. Arlyn usually tells sellers to be prepared to spend 1 -2% of selling price getting the house ready.
Arlyn frequently gets questions from people to invest in real estate. There are a lot of different factors that should be considered. Give Arlyn a call if you are interested in that so you can decide on the pros and cons.