Cathy Gazzolo 7-27-16
Cathy Gazzolo is our Website Design/Developer member.
Cathy compared websites to political campaigns and found six similarities.
1. They both use the word “Platform” to describe what they are built on either on ideology or the programming software.
2. Primaries are like SEO ranking in that there are many competitors but only one can be on top through having the best content and supporters.
3. Two opposing groups: Republicans/Democrats and Website owners/Hackers each trying to keep the other from gaining control.
4. Each have calls to Action.
5. Each have target markets.
6. Each will be viewed differently based on the person. In the case of websites, depending on the size of screen being viewed.
Gave Cathy a call if you hear someone talking about wanting to make changes on their website