Hovig announced he has expanded his practice to include brain health and nutrition. He handed out a questionnaire used to identify issues with:
- Circulation – exercise, supplements recommended.
- Blood sugar and insulin resistance – the link between Dementia and blood sugar is starting to be called Diabetes Type 3.
- Stress – massage and naps helpful
- Good fats in diet – U.S. Govt. finally admitting they were wrong on low-fat diets
- Digestive problems such as gluten sensitivity and auto-immune issues.
- Mental issues such as depression and anxiety
Give Hovig a call if someone is looking for a more nutritional approach to their health problems.