Mark gave some tips to protect your business from cyber criminals trying to steal data and your identity from hacking your computers.
1) Keep hardware and software always up to date. If still using Microsoft XP or Vista, upgrade now.
2) Use Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software.
3) Use secure passwords and not the same one on more than one site.
4) Be careful when downloading programs.
5) Have a separate wi-fi network for internal business transactions if you also offer a public network.
6) Check if your email has been sold or involved in a data breach here: https://haveibeenpwned.com/. If there is a match then change your password immediately wherever that email is used to login somewhere.
Give Mark a call if your business needs help securing its computers.