Randall talked about the different types of clients and what he does for them.
- Small retail shops: making sure sales tax is properly collected and reported.
- Religious organizations/non-profits: making sure “restricted funds” are accounted for.
- Lawyers: iolta accounts must match liability accounts
- Medical professionals: mostly dental and chiropractors, small offices
- General contractors: keep them current on taxes.
- Randall also helps people manage expenses that are outside their business such as getting better deals on insurance.
Give Randall a call and be able to put the time spent bookkeeping back into making your business money.